- 3 infrared laser ToF distance sensors, 120° offset, measure the respective distance to the pipe wall
- Large, easy-to-read display
- The measured value output is in whole millimetres
- By means of an articulated joint, the measuring head can measure the manhole rings in a vertical position and the pipe inlets in a horizontal position.
- The measuring head also has a high-power LED for illumination to make it easier to recognise and measure the pipe inlets.
- The measuring device is battery-operated, the running time is approx. 6 hours with full light.
- Aluminium telescopic rod extendable up to 3.5 with Power-Grip locking technology for fast and safe telescoping
- Includes inbuilt switchable torch
- Only works with round pipes or manholes.
Complete set Consists of:
- DiaMeter laser measuring device for pipe diameters
- Aluminium telescopic rod (short version) extendable up to 3.5 m
- Laser range finder
- Transport bag
- 5 x 600 mm extension poles
Optional: Telescopic rod extendable up to 6 m
*Measurement only works in circular pipes or manholes. The measuring head does not have to be aligned in the middle of the pipe, however, the deviation from the centre should not exceed 20% of the pipe diameter. The accuracy of the measurement depends on the alignment and centring in the pipe. (see user manual for further details)